MMI 5.88% 3.6¢ metro mining limited

I would have expected MMI to have at least given us a courtesy...

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I would have expected MMI to have at least given us a courtesy update on how cyclone Trevor, it's rainfall and subsequent rain after it passed, had or is affecting our planned mid to late March start up considering there has been considerable disruption throughout our beloved Cape? No update, no word on the recruitment and the change to owner miner, if in fact this change is happening or under what scenario. This company has evolved into something quite different from what it was this time last year, in my opinion. For the better or worse? The continual stream of site and corporate resignations is very concerning. Things changed when they summoned our Bauxite Hills General Manager back to Brisbane, never to be seen again. No update via the market even though the market was informed of the prior appointment. That has been my number one criticism since April last year and even though not everything that may happen is material or needs to be release, MMI you need to communicate to your people and you need to remember that we are very interested and care about our progress. Inform us on how the expected freight rates are changing, our landed fuel prices or the movement in the bauxite markets. Information gives us the power to make informed investment decisions and right now the share price reflects the lack of information and the uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $214.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $552.1K 15.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1202500 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 474018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.