NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

concerned

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Am I concerned because the sp has dropped below 50c?

The answer is no! NKP has gone below this level during May and June. On both occasions it has rebound. It will again.

The NKP Investor Relations Team is in UK on business relating to its other company in the stable starting with CC?. Investors of CC? are not complaining on future prospects so why should small NKP investors panic?

The FINAL BFS should be released and presented to Xstrata within 5 business days unless something goes wrong. A delay is not anticipated.The report will once and for all give everyone an understanding of the value that lies within NKP.

Other events widely anticipated during early Sept will be the Genorah Res pending court case and Africa Down Under Conference.

I am anticipating an Xstrata positive decision during late Sept.It should not take 90days as the Option Agreement has lapsed.

Fundamentals have not altered in any way. There is no leak from X nor NKP. That's why some investors are exiting. Its the unknown and no news factor at work.

If investors want news now re the JV then I suggest you exit because it will not eventuate in the short term.

Suggest you do your own research before entering or exiting NKP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.