EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

concerned, page-6

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It looks rotten today. But then today is extremely wierd. I know ext has been underperforming to say the least for a while but its the market in general today. I dont know about you guys but I am heaps down today on a huge green day..

I dont understand it. The whole thing is smelly to me. I think no one has any trust in the market. Even good stocks I hold are in pain, it seems to me that mostly its a day for blooeys.

For all you people with your ideas as to why ext has not performed can we have reasons??? AEX is obvious they lied to the market continually, cci, I dont know never touched or read about.

To me everything seems rights, we have cash, we have location, we have product albeit the price of uranium is getting hammered at the moment. Meerkat, I noted on another thread that you believe the entire world has been lied to about the need for uranium. Hmmmmm I guess anythings possible but supply and demand problems are just facts.

1800ppm and 2745ppm. Are we being lied to? I dont get it. But andy-j is looking like he was right. It was a traders dream, but now they cant trade it, it seems like it has nothing else the market wants. I thought the rising price of gold would lift it for the sale of Burnakurra. Maybe ..................got me beat

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $693 78.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6884635 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.