UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Concerns About SP on Positive Announcment

1. 322 Posts.
    We can talk about the positives and the negatives about UNS's current situation but after such a lead that saw highs in the 30's pre anticipation of a positive announcement to where we are now in the low 20's. What I am most disappointed with is there is there is nothing from the company regarding a forward looking statement to keep loyal holders interested. I am thinking that they may not really care about us and I fact are concentrating where the real money is. And that is with the big boys- investment firms and not us. After all, where have you ever seen the common shareholders make a difference at a meeting re voting......... I am a loyal shareholder and have been for nearly 10 years. I am now starting to trade to ride the ups and downs. Sad really.
    If this announcement was so positive why has it not been reflected in not only the share price but company sentiment. -UNS is not out there pushing the barrel saying this is a great moment. That worries me a little........if I had some really good news I would share it with whoever wanted to listen if it was going to help me in the long run......I expect more news soon and very positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.