UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Where is writer and unifollower. ? Probably fell off their...

1. 136 Posts.
    Where is writer and unifollower. ?
    Probably fell off their chairs and still can't get up... lol
    Yeah, weird market reaction today. $75m  deal makes only 5c movement on SP.  Pretty much nothing happened. I admit I don't really understand the announcements, especially the warrants part of it. Maybe most of the people are like me and they are waiting for someone to explain what the real deal is.
    Or yes, we've been waiting too long and upped ourselves to a much bigger deal.
    I said that the $15 mil deposit was going to be either 5 or 10% of the entire value of the deal . I wasn't too far off. Let's wait for the news  to hit home and reach more people. Maybe more articles on seeking alpha ? Like this one
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/391...nally-striking-deal-amgen-investors-sell-news
    By that henrix  guy who wrote a few months ago about unis investors need to prepare for bankruptcy.  He admits in the above article he underestimated what uni life can come up with etc. The current article isn't too rosy either - but as before he will have to apologise again pretty soon that he was wrong. Let's a it til EOM  March if we get any mgmt  changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.