GBA 0.00% 2.0¢ grandbridge limited

Concerns raised by the Board w.r.t David Breeze

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Actions Since Removal of Mr David Breeze (which is directly relevant to BPH and GBA shareholders)

It should also be noted that in the time since the removal of Mr David Breeze as Managing Director of the Company, despite several requests by the Company, Mr David Breeze has failed to return all confidential information to the Company which the Company believes to be in his possession. This has negatively impacted the Company's ability to continue with its business on a day to day basis. The recent change of registered address of the Company is a direct result of denial of access by Mr David Breeze to the Company's previous registered office and access to its records. The Company notes that it is seeking legal advice in relation to a number of unresolved issues regarding recovery of Company records and property from Mr Breeze's time as Managing Director of the Company. These records include the contact details of the Company's shareholders, which have obstructed our ability to reach our shareholders in this critical time. http://www.mecresources.com.au/newsroom/index.html

In light of the above comments by the Board, if I was the managing Director (as reflected in the above example) I would expect (or certainly not be surprised) for criminal charges to be laid in accordance with the state equivalent of section 117 (larceny), s192D (benefit by deception) and due to summary time limits s 526 (goods in custody) Crimes Act 1900 NSW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.