FBR 0.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Concerns

1. 1,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    I'm writing to all holders here but especially the ones who like me bought the top, circa 2016-17, 14c.

I have nerves of steel and patience of a monk, buying into every plunge trying to bring down my overall purchase price, overlooking management's lack of transparency and communication for the technology and overall market slice.
    sometimes it's better leaving people to just get on with the job rather than explaining themselves the whole way and being badgered for progress all the time.

unfortunately this can only take a person so far before you begin to lose faith in lue of any updates or genuine return of interest to your party. whether they can actually get the job done or not I'm beginning to have concerns that head of company would not simply sell out shareholders at a loss to a private buyer while maintaining their own position along the way.

At such low priced raises and incentives we are getting dangerously close to being over diluted, despite the enormous addressable market size.

It's time to band together and begin to voice concerns. Say NO to all items at the upcoming meeting. Write letters, email the company, contact directly if you can. Its a matter of group interest that we apply the pressure to hold them accountable. If there are cracks within the company they will show for all to see after applying this pressure.

Mike Pivac CEO, I know you're reading this. It's time to stand and deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $12.64K 486.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2029247 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 302478 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 4480
Last updated 11.24am 29/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.