FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Concerns, page-28

1. 893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    look i forget the actual show it was thursday evening and i just turned the radio on and weirdly it had an investor show dude who is a regular on abc and other media business shows and who is also a very big wig in aussie investing circles, working for one of the big houses, they [he & the presenter] were discussing the potential of fbr.
    as i previously stated he was very interested in fbr as an investment, but going on to say 'the only real problem he had with the tech was that it was unable to do rounds & curves, thereby confining it to a lesser proportion of housing builds'.

i agree with his assessment, particularly these days with many new homes/buildings being orientated to a more curvaceous aspect, esp in comparison to houses built prior to 2010. just walk around any city/suburb.

anyway he thought this limited fbr's investment potential for his firm somewhat and was waiting to see if this could be amended.

well... it is, somewhat by the above vid. altho again i think it needs true verification by fbr doing some real builds of curvy designs and then selling them to bring in the big bucks! -then watch the sp make a move or three?
    Last edited by jad666: 28/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $250.4K 6.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1804969 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1577510 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.