FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Anyone worried about being diluted can buy more shares....

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Anyone worried about being diluted can buy more shares. Seriously, we are potentially on the cusp of a revolutionary breakthrough so some necessary, and it is absolutely necessary, dilution is okay. I voted yes to the raises but will vote no to the remuneration report until the pivacs open up lines of communications with investors, plain and simple and I feel like I’m not alone in that way of thinking.

another thought, it’s so funny to watch the trolls spreading their usual bs propaganda unsupported by facts or even intelligent thought. We still have the basic troll we all know still claiming the hx can’t build houses when they literally have already built the equivalent of 38 houses, lol fir this clown living on a different planet. I’m playing a whole different game to these clowns. Multibaggees happen over many many years. If they think they can try trade in and out to multibag status, happy for them to try. In essence, it’s funny to me because they have such short term mindsets and wouldn’t know how to build a long term compounding portfolio of it snacked them in the face.

the price of fbr has halved on no news. Okay, not great but that’s microcap investing for you. I know the value of fbr and intend to hold shares in fbr for a very long time to see the story play out. My favourite saying is time is the friend of the wonderful business and the enemy of a terrible business.

again it comes down to finding a small business with a large potential total addressable market with a durable competitive advantage. If fbr goes to zero I will accept that possibility and try learn from the experience. If it goes up multi-bags I’m also prepared for that scenario.

In any case, none of this is financial advice. Do your own research, etc etc…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $54.83K 2.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8006198 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1986798 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.