MKY mky resources ltd

concerns

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi Everyone,
    I've been a shareholder basically since recapitalisation so have followed the history of this company, I have always been bullish, positive and happy to hold despite share price fluctuations.

Now however I am concerned. Just would like to see if others especially long term holders share my honest concern.

Just seem strange that wally 2 for ages was promoted as this companies future direction, greatest asset, and we even had ann of 'bonanza grades' (which was saying something because the company normally barely whispered to the shareholder what was going on) etc
    Now suddenly an 'opportunity' has arisen to purchase a tenement (off a company which AB is a major holder), and suddenly wally 2 is worthless, disappointing?
    Now I can understand going in a new direction because of qld u mining policy (and thats no the mky's fault that was the gamble we all took and I accept that).

Just seem odd that suddenly the flagship is useless when another tenement is needed to be offloaded from the directors own company?

And why no mention of gold on the old tenements in any ann ever when AB has stated himself at AGMs etc that there was?

No attacks or downramping/upramping please lets just have an honest intelligent discussion amongst shareholders.

Cheers
    Kelp2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.