MKY mky resources ltd

Hi Again, I am concerned because suddenly alot of things make...

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi Again,
    I am concerned because suddenly alot of things make little sense (and this would take many pages to explain).

Firstly I don't think MKY is taking shareholders for a ride. They since initial recapitalisation have never asked shareholders for funds, AB has always found the funding for the company. He has only received shares, options etc based on performance and in fact most of his performance shares have cost him more then current market value.
    So money has only ever gone from AB to MKY not the other way round.
    Its in the directors best interest for the sp to go up ie they own millions of shares and the new guys payment is based on sp preformance.
    Well if he gets his full bonus then none of us can complain as the sp would have to be holding above 20c (which is well more then anyone here has paid and at todays prices thats a 20bagger).

But I have so many questions. Main ones.
    1) Why is wally 2 suddenly no good?

2) Why are we now looking at tenements that have a very very minor possibility of a commercially viable bauxite deposit, that even if found are in such a remote place with no infrastructure?

3) how does AB get the performance options due Dec 08 if the current tenements are actually failures (ie those performances bonus' were based on the tenements U drill results)?

Cheers
    Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.