MKY mky resources ltd

Raises and interesting point Wegs......AB told last AGM sp would...

1. 500 Posts.
    Raises and interesting point Wegs......

AB told last AGM sp would be 20c by next AGM and currently the sp is around the 1c mark.

If there is no further news forthcoming in next 3+ weeks, and the sp continues around the 1c, I predict a BLOOD-bath at the AGM!!!!! A lot of angry investors.

That's why I'm guessing we will get some very good news before then!

We have had the shitty news - Wally is a dud

We have had the Ho Hum news - Qtrly - nothing new there, except they are still in discusions with the chinese

We have had the OK/Good news - Delminco bauxite tenements, they are a bit hard to get to but if we find a reasonable amount someone will find a way (by barge)to get it out. With this deal, AEC will become a major shareholder in MKY (IMO there is a reason/plan for this).

Then we've had the Better/Good news - MKY-owned bauxite tenements - on the better side of Weipa, close the worlds 6th largest mine (RIO) and also to infrastructure etc.

What's missing????

Details of the chinese delegation visit and outcome of the ongoing discussions

The Coal EPC has not been mentioned.

Technical data on the non-bauxite tenements has not been mentioned - in the ann 3/10 they said "fuller technical summary of these projects will be available in the coming weeks" Is there anything in those tenements of value? Do we really want another Wally (EPM15907 in the same region as our Wally2) - they are free, we are only paying for the bauxite tenements

And, the website is still not up and running - was meant to be well and truly by now. Why isn't? Probably because whatever they are holding back they want to include
    on the website.

So, is news from any of the above missing items that good the we will see the promised 20c??? Probably not in current climate, but for AB's sake, and holders, I hope it starts moving very quickly in that general direction.

I guess I wouldn't like to be in his shoes at the AGM if it isn't moving that way!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.