MKY mky resources ltd

Ahh, been away. This is a bit more like it....So, it seems that...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ahh, been away. This is a bit more like it....So, it seems that maybe you guys have had concerns as well? I believe thats the line I have taken but maybe lumped in to being a downramper (utter garbage of course).

As for the office with AEC, I've been by and know that its probably frugality (is that a word?) that leads them there. I personally don't believe it is part of a bigger scheme.

I know many of you have complete faith in AB but I am on the fence. Despite some successes how come we don't mention his role in the dismal IMI?

Good to see today however that sellers are hanging in and asking a better price. Also smaller buyer/seller ratio (but the 4 mill offer at 0.01/0.03 is silly)

I really hope we have some answers soon. I have to travel to the US again on the 8th and will miss the AGM. Might shoot Steve an email and see if theyt are going to record the meeting? Is anyone going? I wa shoping they'd have the meeting earlier because I'm in Melbourne at the moment.

Despite serious misgivings, the idea that they are milking MKY (even though I may have thought it before) seems a bit absurd. Lets hope (pray) that there is soemthing big going on! I have changed my sentiment recently from sell/hold to buy back to hold. I don't think I am alone....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.