MKY mky resources ltd

I read this on another thread, and must admit it very much...

1. 500 Posts.
    I read this on another thread, and must admit it very much describes a lot of what happens in the share market, and not just in the resources sector.....

"The market is like a gigantic game of linear pass the parcel where the parcel is very loosely wrapped and in the centre is a giant lump of pooh. As the parcel is held, a bit of wrapping falls off and the contents become a bit more discernible, so that holder passes it on down the line until the person at the end is left holding nothing but pooh"

Are we being passed a giant lump of pooh??? I still don't think so. If the "pooh" parcel was being passed directly from AB to MKY....maybe. But the possible "pooh" parcel is also owned by AEC and those directors would well and truly be in the "pooh".

The geo Ralph De Lacey, director of the possible "pooh" parcel (Delminco) is also buying up big in MKY and will receive more MKY shares, as will Stuart Foster. Why would these people put their real dollars down a possible toilet?

AEC wants a slice of MKY, Ralph wants a slice of MKY and we don't understand why.

MKY don't need to be located in Melbourne to be close to technical people - MKY is a resource company it's people should be geo's looking for the minerals in FNQ where our tenements are.

There are synergies for AEC + MKY to come together in a project and IMO it's something to do with coal - clean coal. I think this project is on the drawing board but the final pieces are not ready yet to tell the world. They are holding off on the website for this very reason

Until this is revealed I won't be flushing MKY down the toilet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.