NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"Nkwe plans to release in the coming days endorsements from the...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "Nkwe plans to release in the coming days endorsements from the relevant communities on the Nooitverwacht farm, (a) status report of the applications lodged with, and being processed by, the South African department of mineral resources (DMR), (an) update on legal actions commenced by Nkwe following public comments made by certain individuals associated with the applicants in the recent court case, a bank feasibility update, a question and answer document based on numerous shareholder queries and comments and confirmation regarding the position of the DMR and Anglo."

The company should consider future announcements based on the degree of certainty they will give shareholders and how they will help restore investor confidence. Here's my list of priorities;

1. Comments and (INDEPENDENT) confirmation regarding the position of the DMR and Anglo.

***** This is critically important. I hope that Peter Landau is still in South Africa working to achieve a timely and positive outcome on these issues.

2. Status report of the applications lodged with, and being processed by, the South African department of mineral resources (DMR),

* Incidental to Point 1.

3. Endorsements from the relevant communities on the Nooitverwacht farm,

* Incidental to Point 1.

4. Bank feasibility update,

Release the Final BFS immediately after the tenure over the five farms has been secured. Why would you release a BFS update before then?

5. Update on legal actions commenced by Nkwe following public comments made by certain individuals associated with the applicants in the recent court case, and

Take it offline.

6. A question and answer document based on numerous shareholder queries.

No thanks, just deliver on Point 1.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.