OCV octaviar limited

concrete actions needed, page-31

1. 210 Posts.
    Heres my opinion of things......With the previous board it appeared that a major flaw with them (particularly in the dying days) was the lack of transparency.

In my opinion nothing has changed with the new Board.

There are accuations flying left and right, yet, nothing is done to address these. At the very least we have a new board selling a business asset, to an advisor of one of the new directors.

How easy would it be for OCV to issue a simple statement addressing various aspects of this transcation. OCV should deal with the perceived relationship between CS and JH. They should deal with the management fees that will be paid to Wellington. They should deal with whether or not other offers were made with respect to this aspect of OCV.

Also Im sure others would like to know as to why it is no longer in the interests of OCV to continue to own this business.

I feel that by not dealing with these questions, it only strengthens the views that something "illegal" or "improper" is occuring.

In my mind by not dealing with these negative issues, it detracts from the things that they actually do. If I were a creditor of OCV, I know that I would want an answer to these questions.

When/if OCV relist, they need people who are prepared to back the company. They need to be trusted and that they have learnt from the past....while these accusations continue to circulate....people simply will not trust them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.