EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi TTB - interesting points and I sincerely hope we can get a...

1. 87 Posts.
    Hi TTB - interesting points and I sincerely hope we can get a major player who is prepared to invest to speed up the process and bring the product to market. My fear is that it will be badly managed like optiblend has been - we worked with Cummins for years on developing the product but still the sp is languishing and should be rocketing (it's Cummins! What a coup...right?) . In my view this could be attributed to a number of factors not least the lack of confidence in EDE management, quite simply they've lost the dressing room and it will take a long while to get that back - (lots of LS shareholders who have heard all promises before and UK gas asset deal that still can't cross the line!) . The reason sp doesn't increase significantly as it should do (EDE are in the best position since 2005 IMO) is that too many itchy fingers are hovering over the sell button (also lack of volume) and just want out. Just why that is truly mystifies me but just watch the sp and you can see it in action.
    Cummins should have taken an equity stake in EDE and that would have been a big confidence booster for both sides - let's see what management muster up with the cement deal but feel that we will be left short changed unless we can get a major financial commitment at these final stages of the project. Sorry about the long winded response just venting some frustrations! There's no doubt in my mind here that this could become something very special - but I fear they need guidance to operate at higher levels. M'cap should be 30m on sentiment alone at present IMO. Jdog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $15 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 208687606 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25889356 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.