LYC 0.71% $6.31 lynas rare earths limited

Wow! You are right. I am sure i saw a headline about Anwar...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Wow! You are right.

I am sure i saw a headline about Anwar wanting to shut us down...only if proven unsafe. I checked the link and it was dated 2013 before his second stint in jail.

Given that its 5 years later, no incidents and no change in background radiation there is just no cause for complaint.

Fuzzy has back tracked also ...she is embarrased about her two headed chicken video now...as she should be....and has taken the line that "it was never about radiiation...." We will let that oi ne slip. She now says it was always about the pdf nd waste disposal.

And since they are in the habitnof rrhashing their old crap.....i will indulge. Community resiatance has truly dissipated. The days of employees being harrased in public for wearng their Lynas uniforms is over....and the public is not stupid enough to revert now after years without reason.
    They can try to revive their campaign now but people have moved in. There is obviouly no issue here...there are hotter issues elsewhere. The Bentong nitwit doesnt gave the credibility or support in the region to mount another campaign. His election as Bentong membe might end up being good thing he will be busy with other crap closer to home which he is suppose to be looking for after.

Once condisoil ...or....the PDf is settled...it will blow over. Fuzzy will have to stand by her word. 'It was always about waste management/pdf" She wont have any legit complaint anymore and wint nee to backpeddle anymore. It will be political suicide to do an 360 and st aas t saying its is about rediation and make their chickens sprout extra heads.....actually i am surprised it was't political suicide the first time around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.31
Change
-0.045(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $5.902B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.35 $6.29 $5.674M 898.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 58123 $6.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 13763 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.