FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Not sure how you would go about organising that.Personally I...

1. 5,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Not sure how you would go about organising that.

Personally I think its an insult that SD make an offer, refuse to allow open market competition AND reserve the right to a second bite of the cherry in the event of any other unsolicited bid, to my mind it is a clearly anti compeditive process. Clearly they value it higher & are willing to bid higher, this alone is a reason to vote down the offer.

Meanwhile other seagulls will just sit back & be oportunistic on uncertainty if the deal fails, then they may rush to get a foothold on our registry, with a view to being part of TI as it unfolds. I thought other mining companies might accumulate a few shares to vote no & keep us in play, as if this deal goes through then they've missed their window to ever be part of it. it's possibly the explanation of the continued testing of the overhead resistance currently at 3.8

I'm not interested in selling out for 6 or 7 cents either, if someone wants to take us out, let them buy the lot at 20c & just because it might cost them 6 or 7 cent for the first half doesnt mean they'll have to pay it for the second, we will be Stoned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.