BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

conditions of cup ignored, page-46

1. 64 Posts.
    niallwilson,

Yes, information can be scary. BTW, I never claimed my postings on this site were solely to benefit the BLR shareholder. However, it does seem to me that an informed investor would want all the details they could get from all sources about an ongoing project. Maybe not.....

As far as my identity, ask some people who have been on this board for a while. I have been upfront about my identity and where I stood from the beginning - well before this last series of posts. I don't recall seeing you here over the past year (first post I have seen), so I think the only identity in question is yours.

Anyway, the subject of this post seems to have substantially drifted. If anyone should have a question for me regarding the original post, let me know. If you still have personal questions or feel the need to attack me, maybe we should start a new chain. lol

And as long as we are off topic, here is an update for you! Probably not much drilling going on today. We are having a snow storm here today! Pretty late in the season, but we need the moisture badly. Hard to believe it is May.

Have a good day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.