BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Back in Australia for a while, for work and pleasure ( Skiing -...

1. 787 Posts.
    Back in Australia for a while, for work and pleasure ( Skiing - Hello Snouty)

Personally I think people can go without seafood alot longer, than they can exist without electricity. The Fukashima storm has passed for the industry, now it is really a Japanese problem. By that I mean that it is after all, Tepco that ran a very shoddy operation, and Mr Murphy caught up with them. ( Mr Murphy doesn't descriminate )

Please see the Uranium thread for the latest, regarding power usuage projections for the next 10 and 25 year periods, time to wake up people.

Kevdog( Kevin M ), I hate to see someone suffering, so I did a little research. The people responsible for doing your conveyancing on your property purchase, can still be sued under Colorado law (No statute of limitation for property fraud),for not disclosing to you, at the time of your land purchase, the area had a long history of Uranium mining.
    I am assuming that you didn't know, and didn't just brush over that information at the time, because of a glossy brochure containing the Master Plan for the area was thrown in your lap.

I have run some numbers of my own over Hansen from the information appearing in the update, both thickness, depth and grade, and the end result is a bit higher than the indicated figure for, 20 - 30 Million Lbs .

A couple of thoughts on Hansen:

450m x 45m x 17m x SG 1.2 (Resource dimensions) x .06 (Av grade)x 2200 (Conversion to Lbs)

= 54 529 200 Lbs of Uranium

We will have to wait a while to see how close/or far away I am.

Next hole, drill results should be out relatively soon.

Regards

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.