AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

conditions precedent, page-101

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Unless there is an understanding of the strategy behind this move, I find it hard to discuss.

It has.. happened.. that's all.

At first it seemed that valuable unspecified Carajas tenements were being swapped for cheap VOR paper, but then how much exploration can AVB do with diminishing funds??

If the option is to lose them, or to swap them over into another friendly company (VOR) then they may have preserved the assets for AVB... sort of. Then Freehold suggested the idea that VOR one day could be acquired by AVB, and a rich AVB in three years would again soar all-powerful in the Carajas! Not impossible.

But who would want to go to Mongolia!!! For all I know Ghengis Khan and his hoardes (or at least the modern version) could be roaming the steppes looking for copper! Terrifying. I hope AVB never gets any funny ideas about voyaging after Mongol treasure, and sticks with the reasonably civilised Carajas.

To have a Strategic Alliance with VOR sounds nice. Quaint.

As in normal life, you choose your friends carefully. VOR, that great and glorious company, appears to have gone from 10c in mid-2011 to 0.8c now. Holy copper Batman! No offense to VOR but wouldn't that mean nobody would talk to them at parties? So AVB, choose your friends wisely. Keep VOR at arms-length and do not be seen too often in public with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.