AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

conditions precedent, page-72

1. 13,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    AC I think piast has a crush on you !! piast also wants Newland to call him, maybe piast is kinky..

from memory Newland had sold a fair portion of his AVB's before he self destructed.

This last week leaves me mystified, we get the finace announcement which has fish hooks attached, or seems to, why didn't they wait for everything to be finalised before hitting the market with it,,,what a fizzer. It apears to add to the mis-trust of our management. I don't imagine for a minute the finace won't come thru but it's a strange way to inform the market. When they do get this next 20 mill ?? settled and announce it, I doubt it will have an explosive effect on the market, the cats out ot the bag and the element of surprise has been lost.

Last week saw stale holders get out, don't think for a minute they are all gone, we will have stale holders all the way to 23c.

6.3c is a disgrace after last weeks exspectations...mind you i didn;t expect multipule of 5.4 by friday as some did lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.