AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

conditions precedent, page-77

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Avb announcements always do seem to have fish hooks attached, like the boy who cried wolf they have done it far too many times.
    I agree Farlap why oh why do you announce incomplete finance, the market is tired of hearing how AVB is going to take off at the next announcement,and have reacted accordingly.
    And here we are yet again, waiting for that next announcement,it may be THE ONE, who knows, my guess though, is this could drag on for months, we may even get thrown the jorc results they promised us in may?,just to keep the faithful happy.
    Now on another note or direction.
    Im confident in the resource potential of AVB if developed don,t get me wrong guys,its why im invested and have been for 3 years, a long wait, but my concern is, im still not confident if this management truly want to do it or if they are merely trying to entice a buyer out of the wood work, to take it off there hands,just too many stalls at crucial moments in developement of this resource, as though waiting for a buyer to step up, lets face it, at this sp, if the resouce is that good,and the returns, and prospects that good,why are we stalled at finance of just 12m in order to close the deal.
    In my opinion we are a gimme of a takeover target for anyone,and why would a buyer wait and let us grow, a major bank has now said they like what they see, that alone may generate interest from possible buyers.
    If im right this may get exciting after all. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.