AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

conditions precedent, page-9

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Doctornoh you are misconstruing my post. I did not say the loan is done and dusted - what I did say was that the conditions precedent do not mean we have not secured a finance deal.

Based on my experience (and I stress that this is from my experience and not from knowledge of the inner workings of Banco), to make this announcement I would suggest this deal HAS been through internal credit committees and approval has been given subject to the conditions announced. The statement in the ann that the deal is subject to internal committee review etc is would be the final review of all of the CPs, ensuring that the conditions to that credit approval have been met.

Too much reputational risk on the bank to allow AVB to publicly announce this without having followed due credit process - do you honestly think the bank would allow them to announce and then later have to admit they hadn't credit approved this?

I re-state what I said in my original post no one gets funding without a whole bunch of conditions precedent. I agree that AVB still has to meet those before funding but that does not mean this is not a funding agreement.

Seems to be a whole bunch of people suggesting it's not a real funding deal which based on my experience of corporate credit is simply not true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.