SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

conductor 5 - initial results just posted, page-18

1. 55 Posts.
    There is an art to compiling ASX announcements. Good results will be clearly stated with supportive evidence. Poor - average results will be masked with ambiguity.

IMO this is an ambiguous - wishy washy result. The terms "disseminated", "breccia" & "stringer" are purely textural. In terms or potential ore they might mean something - or nothing. Disseminated or blebbly sulphide is pretty insignificant if comprising <1% of the rock sample mass. If those disseminations or blebs are 10-15% of the rock mass then its a different story.

Same for "breccia". It might be a brecciated rock texture, but if the interstitial (matrix) sulphide is low (1-2%) then its no big deal... However if sulphide (matrix) makes up a larger portion of the rock mass (15-50%) then again it is a positive result.

I suspect that a lack of estimated visual % of sulphide in the disseminated, blebby and breccia zones reduces the weight of this result.

Its just a teaser .... and only analytical results will confirm the intersection definitively.

I'm hoping that the next hole into C5 can bring more clarity ... but at the moment I still think the share price is factoring ore tonnes north of the fault - which are still to be determined.

-----------------

Disclaimer - I've been in and out. Currently out & waiting for re-entry at right sp. Looking to ride this wave all the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.