SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

There is an art to compiling ASX announcements. Good results...

1. 55 Posts.
    There is an art to compiling ASX announcements. Good results will be clearly stated with supportive evidence. Poor - average results will be masked with ambiguity.

IMO this is an ambiguous - wishy washy result. The terms "disseminated", "breccia" & "stringer" are purely textural. In terms or potential ore they might mean something - or nothing. Disseminated or blebbly sulphide is pretty insignificant if comprising <1% of the rock sample mass. If those disseminations or blebs are 10-15% of the rock mass then its a different story.

Same for "breccia". It might be a brecciated rock texture, but if the interstitial (matrix) sulphide is low (1-2%) then its no big deal... However if sulphide (matrix) makes up a larger portion of the rock mass (15-50%) then again it is a positive result.

I suspect that a lack of estimated visual % of sulphide in the disseminated, blebby and breccia zones reduces the weight of this result.

Its just a teaser .... and only analytical results will confirm the intersection definitively.

I'm hoping that the next hole into C5 can bring more clarity ... but at the moment I still think the share price is factoring ore tonnes north of the fault - which are still to be determined.

-----------------

Disclaimer - I've been in and out. Currently out & waiting for re-entry at right sp. Looking to ride this wave all the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.