ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

Just looking at that conductivity plan now. It pays to read the...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just looking at that conductivity plan now. It pays to read the header, which I skimmed past this morning. Channel 26 is contoured, which presumably gives the best variance. So really quite deep, and looks to be seeing through surface / near surface responses such as palaeochannels, weathering, etc with no probs at all. The near surface conductor at DD03 is obviously not evident at that channel, and interestingly none of the variability at depth in the CDI from the HeliTEM is either. So the new conductor they have mapped from FLEM at Plato south, is anomalous at a depth against where all other conductive responses are less than noise.

So it is real, it is deep, it is very conductive, but the question remains what is it? It would be nice if they map a discrete response that closes out with upcoming extension work. Only a part of the jigsaw is shown, but it is a big piece of a jigsaw (loops are 1km x 1km) .

Gut feel says it will extend, it will be be big, it is really conductive. My punters guess just for the fun of it, says it is a large accumulation of stringer pyrrohotite in an ultramafic host.
    Last edited by HCGhost: 27/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.279M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2590101 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1198300 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.