SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Hi NickpI think the SIR board has their eyes wide open just with...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Nickp

I think the SIR board has their eyes wide open just with conductor 1 so far, the next big news apart from results will be the downhole survey thats in progress on conductor 1 testing for further depth extentions, it wouldnt surprise me at all to see Nova heading down towards 1,800.

Ive looked at many nickel deposits/resources in australia and ive never seen one with copper grades so high pulling a solid 1% - 2%. Has anyone seen another nickel deposit with copper grading this high???

I watched the jubilee story elvole from 20c evetually being taken over by Xstrata for $23 per share($3.1B) The cosmos mine(jubilee) is a great case model to study showing how many desposits were discovered just a stone throw away from the main mine.

The early indicators of Nova and the surrounding conductors could easily be a cluster of high grading nickel deposits.

Jubilee had to truck all of the nickel concentrates to Leonora then put it on a train to esperance. If Nova is developed we all know its a hop step and jump to esperance.

The 4th rig should be starting tommorro!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.