GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Conf Call (Long positions only)

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3484
    All - apologies for a new thread but the sheer number of 1 line replies and shorter agenda is making it hard to digest the conf call details that support a long position. i was also interrupted and couldnt get most of the info.

Can anyone who dialed in share what they heard.

Shorters - I am long GXY and being a bit selfish here. As such, you need not reply here... Happy to read your comments in the other threads but again this thread is me being a bit selfish and trying to get the data that supports the "long" position for the assets we are invested in. I dont think thats breaking the rules but happy to hear from moderators

some things i gathered
    1) SDV Partners bids are in but they are waiting on the POSCO transaction to complete so as to ease investor confort . I am not sure i buy into that, a non-binding conditional proposal could have been made. In saying that management could be sued if it was a blatant lie so there is truth in that,
    2) POSCO transfer likely to complete in Feb
    3) Did anyone get comments on the pricing?
    4) Lower margin due to prior quarter production costs being moved into this quarter. To me that implies the next quarter will be the opposite.

Anything else?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.