GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Conf Call (Long positions only), page-74

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

”Thought their (own) expert advice would have (seen) them sorted (and very happily retired) by now!” 

All beautifully said there by yourself GCar  and yes, as the old saying goes, “Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach”  

It never ceases to amaze me personally that these (supposedly professional) ‘investment advisors’ would ‘now’ be telling folks to avoid ..‘investing’.. in the Lithium sector ‘now’ when the SP’s of Lithium stocks right across the board have been manipulated down to their current ..bargain-basement prices..    

Silly me I guess, because I was always under the apparently obviously mistaken impression that successful ‘investing’ involved buying stocks when the SP is low, and then having the patience to wait until the SP was high, again, before sellling them and pocketing the big fat wad of folding green stuff that arises from the considerable difference between those two prices..?

Maybe I’ll just have to start listening far more closely to the advice emanating from the ‘..teaching.. Fools’    

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.