PAR 2.38% 20.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Conference Call 3/8/21, page-34

1. 4,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6944
    Totally agree with you here.

But it seems like they are prepared to wait for a touch longer...

Could it be because they themselves are weighing in some other factor such as something like the below :

1) Deal with MPS tie up
    Two studies progressing, MPS I and MPS VII....Once this data is out they will be able to negotiate based on good results. A tie up here may involve some upfront payment. A tie up with a company like BioMarin (ERT provider) is highly logical and quite possible and may not be too far away, probably 6 months, maybe a bit longer?

2) DOD and CHIK
    CHIK-V results are around the corner, they have stated they will then utilise this for negotiations with the DOD in the USA. Now I'm not sure how big this will be, but it will help.

3) Opening of IND
    We know the news here, will be a potential gateway for lots of potential negotiations with multiple suitors in terms of a lucrative distribution deal with upfront carrot...a big carrot.

4) 008
    Err... Sorry Mozz, 008 is a study, not a person or a company, how will that bring in any vital cash?
    Yes true...but I mean a Provisional TGA approval gateway...this will increase revenue for us. But granted this is a way off...maybe a year at best?
    (1 year - I mean by the time it is submitted and approved)

Again I do not disagree with you, I'm fairly conservative and would love to sure up funding earlier. But I think they see some opportunities well before they envisage they will run low? Or at least plan to wait a bit longer especially when IND is open, then they will have more options, even more options than the ones above...funding from other sources may be possible?

Only my thoughts.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 04/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $71.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $323.1K 1.612M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 324 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 52928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.