RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hard to say what that means at this time, as the contents have...

1. 388 Posts.
    Hard to say what that means at this time, as the contents have yet to settle.

Are these new holders the DTs? Too soon to read the tea leaves imo.

For new holders that have done well for it, I wonder...

The astute would have keenly watched the familiar tune play out in RAP threads

we saw:

posters talking about ferrari deposits

many people talking about this or that ethanolic beverage...blocking out what otherwise may have been self protective mechanisms

the majority of talk here counting chickens yet to hatch

talk about scientific matters limited to parroted information as though "the science is settled", precious little about sound engineering and its biomedical application essentially nil, especially fault finding, where finding fault is so normal of science itself. Instead, here the normal process (questioning) was scorned

instead, leaderly morale boosting to emotionally bind the faithful was the most precious verbiage, commensurate to the high stakes involved

we saw posters who lacked literacy, talk of trails being an obvious shibboleth to a near total absence of scientific literacy, even less than grade 10 at a reasonable school.

this is not to denigrate anyone with this level of scientific education, for clearly, it is no gate-keeper for making money as it is, but what should be clear is that it means blind investment and trust in the science without really understanding it.

I'm no less guilty of foolishness, but with less emphasis on getting rich quick and more on the process itself here, perhaps it would have been a different outcome as like it or not, this forum does represent a valid place where technical matters pertinent to success for a stock may be discussed, IF given space to do so
    Last edited by MightyChina: 11/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.