RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

"And those of us who had knowledge or research too great care...

1. 388 Posts.
    "And those of us who had knowledge or research too great care and considerable time to share, question, argue and discuss it right here on HotCopper.

So I am truly and deeply offended by having you come along and chide us in your condescending manner as you have, and criticising our lack of insight and the blindness of our faith."

The bigger issue is what went wrong. It went wrong at various levels and you may have in your (young and reactive?) mind the idea you have suffered from lack of insight or blindness of faith. You are not alone. It might feel that way, but your lack of foresight is near unanimous amongst erstwhile shareholders, with the exception of those who bought with blood on the streets and out two days later.

What should gall you a lot more than anything I say is the SP and the reasons for that. Some are technical, and there maybe you and others here scientifically minded may help to mend fences. Some seem due to the weighting to marketing when a more scientifically conservative approach may have tempered the inclination to spruik.
    Last edited by MightyChina: 12/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.