RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Down 10's of thousands, but luckily enough to still be in the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Down 10's of thousands, but luckily enough to still be in the green here. - I feel for all holders.

The fix for this is so simple. It is huge oversight to not build this in.

If it does not meet frequency / volume benchmark then do not permit the test.  Flash up a notification "Noise detected! Please move to a quiet room / area to begin the test".

We do not need any sound proof chambers, we simply need a pre-test that monitors the rooms sound environment.

We can make the app even more usable by leveraging noise cancelling algo's for extremely low / high frequencies that may be caused by medical equipment / low humming of lights / aircon / electronics / motors. Negating these will have no impact on the frequencies captured during the cough as these are different 'sounds'.

I do acknowledge / agree with other posters comments that Implementing major changes will require all tests to be re-taken for FDA submission.

When I think about the TV cartoons that would be blaring, secondary "cough-ers", the noise in an ER, The ~45% accuracy astounds me.

This is truly amazing tech. Changing my Hold Sentiment to Buy. I still have not sold a share and I welcome this opportunity to top up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.