RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

TK's email to me today. "The data collectors in the US were...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    TK's email to me today.

"The data collectors in the US were experienced research staff who were fully tasked with performing clinical studies. Instructions were given to hold the phone in a defined position 50cm from the patient, the same as in our Australian studies.

As I said on our conference call, we were shown individual rooms which were quiet on our site initiation visits. It is not general noise from the emergency department that we have noted so far, it is TVs turned up loud in the patient’s room, parent’s voices at the exact same time as the cough recording is being made (which may only be a minute or two) and medical treatment equipment operating in the patient’s room which we have identified as issues.

We will be dealing with some of these noise sources in software, however we think it reasonable for some of these issues to be resolved through improved practices at the site.

We will be adding checklists and other automatic checks (including background noise measurement) into the app before the study is re-run.

We are analysing patients on a case-by-case basis and will update the market after that is complete."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.