RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Conference Call Summary, page-466

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    No not because you are up late and wake early....I do that too. It is because you have nothing better to do other than sit on the RAP threads constantly saying the same thing over and over in the hope of god knows what....maybe you should write to management or ring them with your concerns. You won't get much to happen with posting here.

If you want to hold management accountable perhaps call Slater and Gordon for advice but please stop dribbling on about the results and trials.....we get it already. The stock is a turd now...but you keep writing about how much of a turd it is....weird....I would have moved on by now if that was my sentiment....as I have done on many others.

The fact that you almost continuously sit on HC and rub salt into holders wounds tells me a lot about you as a person and its not pretty. Its just pretty ugly and quite sad in a pathetic type of way.

I'm sure the LT holders would love a miracle to happen...and I'm not expecting one soon....but at least let us sit and wait in quiet dignity and not have to read the constant dribble of someone who neither holds or holds out any hope for this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.