UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Well apart from AS being confident as usual that was...

1. 526 Posts.
    Well apart from AS being confident as usual that was disappointing and of little benifit.As always confidentiality preventing any meaningfull information being gained about the Sanofi deal.
    I hope that deal is not the game changer and company maker we have been waiting on for the last few months because in all honesty any upfront cash is insignificant and it may well be years before this deal generates any major income.
    Sounded like there wasn't to much to worry about Re any lawsuits, which was encouraging.
    My honest feeling, the company is on track to eventually being succsesful but but they are just continually dangling the carrot and that the time it takes to get there and there cash burn is going to put them under huge pressure the whole way.
    Like myself anyone expecting some massive re rate any time soon is going to be disappointed,, they need other deals providing BIG upfront payments and deals that can provide definite guidence on start dates "without years of ramp up"and supply numbers to well and truly turn this around.
    This company needs to start paying its own way NOW as it has been spruiking for months now as my charity is running low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.