QRX 0.00% 2.8¢ qrxpharma ltd

conference call, page-11

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    yes I hear what you are saying but once again this just proves the point that QRX management went into this ill prepared and lacking substance therefore,as many have posted, were destined to be resoundly rejected.
    I agree shareholders exspected and deserved a better showing from the QRX management but in their defence the FDA do have a habit of changing the goal posts.
    Shareholders have good reason to be disappointed but I am really confident the management have learned a big lesson from this latest rejection as they have recieved a big slap in the face with a wet towel from the FDA and shareholders.
    How do you think management that have holdings(some large) are feeling right now.... pretty dam sick I think.
    We all grow from experience especailly hard lessons like this one and it is only the stupid that dont learn from hard lessons.
    Given the level of education and salary of top management it is hard to believe any of them are stupid.
    By the presentation and results nothing has changed from last week except management will be wiser and more experienced from the situation unforetunately that has come at the exspence of shareholders but it does not mean that the game is over far from it and we will go forth with a wiser management team that runs a company with alot of IP worth.
    Biotech is a very risky area to invest and now the share price has tumbled those buying at 10-15cps are recieving greater opportunity for reward returns.
    I am certainly not selling at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.