QRX 0.00% 2.8¢ qrxpharma ltd

pete70You have obviously not listen to the conference call.This...

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    pete70
    You have obviously not listen to the conference call.
    This questions was asks from the floor and clearly answered by the CEO.
    No they were not aware proir.
    I can understand that share holders are pissed off(I am one of those) but there has been several unreasonable/false assumptions posted on this site since the announcement.
    As usual fear of losing money has got the better of poeple and many have decided to sell there shares for fear of losing anymore money.(letting your emotions get in front of an investments decesions is never a good idea)
    Fear of losing money can make you do and say some dumb things and have you demanding that someone must be held responcible.
    The current share price is only just above the cash in the bank value of the company that in itself is ridiculous.
    Well I challanged anyone to find me a listed company trading at a share price which values the company at less than what cash they have in the bank.
    No doubt, over the next couple of weeks, there will be those poeple who have lost money by selling their shares at the bottom that will continue to down ramp the companies prospects and wish the share price lower to make them feel better about their decesions to buy high and sell low
    but I have no doubt sanity will prevail at some stage next week and those that did sell at the bottom will only have themselves to blame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.