MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Personally, I'm very disappointed in SI's response, especially...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Personally, I'm very disappointed in SI's response, especially the lack of clarity after 10 days of trading halt. Just like his comments about more partnerships in the past, the finance agreement lacks substance and details. I agree with Jason that it will affect the company's credibility if management won't even admit losing Teva is bad financially and instead painting a positive picture. Lets not forget only recently SI said they were a great partner and would not even contemplate about them walking out. In hindsight I should of seen the red flags - one liner stating Teva can review operation and Donna Skerret (replacing SI) not mentioning Teva when presentating at the Vatican on CHF. I booked just under half of my holdings today @1.44 avg at a substantial loss. I still believe Mesoblast has value but unfortunately, the road just got riskier and longer. On a positive note Athersys is still worth 200m usd after failing phase 2 in the States and losing their Japanese partner Chugai Pharmaceutical but found a new partner Healios within 3 months. Hope this prompt management (if not replaced) into action and go partner up in Japan and start taking advantage of the new law, which they should have done much sooner with other product candidates.

Depressing day and for a lack of a better word "disappointed" at Silviu Itescu et al.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.