LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Conference call, page-55

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

This is what you said inyour posts: “I didn’t say those things”; “point out where I said it”; “You madeit up”. So I pointed them out and referenced them for you and now your weak response is“illegible”.

So here is my post again,nice and easy for you to read:

There are a lot of traderson these threads and they rarely seem to be able to get anything right. I have learnta lot from MB’s posts and sold down a number of times based on his comments,which has saved me a huge amount in potential losses, and unlike traders likebatista, panorama and I suspect you, he has a deep knowledge of the company andthe sector.

I still clearly remember panoramabacking his truck up when the price was in the 60’s and posting that the tradewar was a storm in a teacup. You guys seem to have had plenty to say astraders, yet you can’t even tell which way the share price is heading, and batistasay’s you have to be prepared to lose 50% loss on a spec stock. Glad you areusing your money and not mine!

Once the LNG threads were fullof good information from the ferret, borty, dozen, moneybags, jkerr and a fewothers, and were interesting because of their differing points, now they rarelypost, but I’m thankful that frank still posts info on the sector.

Above, moneybags posted:“As far as raising capital in other ways, a look at the prospects and company historyindicates that they 1. Have little prospects of signing the required capacityof offtake in the near term; 2. No one is interested in the technology;3. Thesale of assets....what price for Bear Head when there isn’t even a gas supplypipeline, and one having to be built from Canada would be 1,100 miles long; 4.Sale of equity or debt....”

Then batista posted: Post#:40076380 / The other ways you mention are not raising capital. Not all fundsare capital.

Previously he postedost#:40058622/ Raising funds is not necessarily raising capital. Funds canalso be raised by selling assets. But of course batista changes his idea onwhat he posts so that’s why I say people can read them and see for themselves.

To reply to your post:Batista also posted: Post #:40045177/ They need to raise funds, not necessarilycapital as has already been explained,

So here are a few definitionsof ‘Capital’ for you

What is Capital

Financial capital is any economicresource measured in terms of money used by businesses to buy what they need toprovide their services to the sector of the economy upon which their operationis based

There are many different sourcesof capital - each with its own requirements and investment goals. The two maincategories are: debt financing, which essentially means you borrow money andrepay it with interest; and equity financing, where money is invested in yourbusiness in exchange for part ownership

Also, I’m pretty sure thatall shareholders who have paid more than 15c for shares in this company realisethat a 1:1 share rights issue at 15c is going to dilute their holdings.

You can put all the spinon it you want, facts are there for all to read and all comments made in myposts above, and MB’s are factual unlike yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.