KAI 7.69% 1.2¢ kairos minerals limited

Conference presentation must be price sensitive, page-23

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes: Novo results will send this thing in overdrive. However, there is nothing complicated at all IMO. The scientific side of the research Novo are doing to me is not relevant in terms of proving up a resource. However, locating melon seed nuggets is a critical step that inter-relates to the science and the basin wide phenomenon.

I don't think the fine gold will come into play initially with the mining side but maybe the tailings will only to be stock piled for later use. Mapping the conglomerate is crucial but bulk sampling will be required to demonstrate potential grades as I suspect the 17 in RC will be a waste of time.

Then a diamond drill campaign can be designed to prove up the conglomerates in preparation for further bulk sampling leading into what I think will be a continuous mining operation whereby the gold retrieved can keep funding forward progress: the ground being assessed in bulk sampling with each progression.

The continuous mining will just be a matter of stripping the ground and crushing to around 60mm. Feed into the Steinart and away we go. No water and no chemicals.

The faster these juniors can get their heads around just how simple this can be, the faster they will get to production. Native title, permits, etc need to be sorted ASAP as well.

Very exciting and potentially very simple and more importantly, quick and cheap!
    The exploration race has begun!
    ;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 18/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $31.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $30.95K 2.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3350151 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3270486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 12.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 2975864
Last updated 15.29pm 14/05/2024 ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.