LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

There seems a pretty obvious divide between posters on HC. 1)...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    There seems a pretty obvious divide between posters on HC. 1) Those who have become despondent and tired of the long wait it has taken for LNG to sign BTA’s and vent their frustration on this forum; 2) Those who have backed the management team all the way and have pointed out managements achievements and assured others that we are in good hands; 3) And other groups including some who seem to just try and ramp the SP or post unsubstantiated, unresearched nonsense; and I believe most people on this forum would generally agree and know who these are.

The way I see things, some posters out there don’t like what I have posted regarding management, and amongst them are posters who have a good understanding of the industry and the company. These posters from time to time suggest that others turn up to venues; conference calls etc and ask questions and that’s fair enough. Many people have bought into this company a long time ago because they believed the forecasts projected by the company (Fisherman’s Landing is a great example) and they have stuck with the company ever since, and if everyone out there is fair about it, they would admit the company did a hell of a job selling itself and half the investors who bought in knew very little about LNG. So I am wondering if Timbogold, doctornoh, mrwalker, possum, Dozen, Bortgm and a few others who have good knowledge of this company and have backed management all the way, will ask questions of management and provide the rest of us with answers that true leaders would provide, after all, many of us have been branded as whinges (and parasites as Dozen likes to say) while you guys have taken the high road and posted authoritive type comments.

I have had posts moderated in the past, so I want to make it clear that I am not trying to bait or inflame anyone, I’m fair dinkum and I am trying to get a serious open discussion going before the conference call tomorrow. I appreciate all Timbogold and co’s comments as they are all well informed and here is a good opportunity for you guys to discuss a few points as I for one am very interested in your views on a few issues.

In the conference call media release LNG has said they want to discuss the amended equity agreement with Stonepeak as well as update on LNG’s performance strategies. As I’m happy with the current information on Stonepeak (and my view is that GV will be very optimistic and reassuring regarding this), my interest is more towards the specifics around the US listing. So given that Timbo, the doctor, pos etc all suggest that we attend and ask questions, I would like to know what they think if management doesn’t provide the answers.

Management have been thinking about a US listing for several years and informed us of their latest intention at the recent visit. Many here think its a good thing, all I want to know are the associated costs. Even though management will be working on different strategies, my view is that at this time they should be able to provide us with numbers relating to the cost of the listing, where the capital will come from, and what effect it will have on our SP. I’m talking pretty accurate figures here, not inaccurate projections and unforseen variables, after all this is what we pay Michael Mott (CFO) for.

As sivart made reference to in his post, I think the conference call may be targeted towards new and institutional investors and I’m just asking for opinions from you guys listed above on what you would regard as a fair responses from management. Another point could be that if management can just satisfy these and a few other reasonable questions with great responses, it might lead to less friendly questions not being asked.

Sorry for the long winded post fella’s, just wanted to get it out this morning so I didn’t worry about editing, and my view is that it’s better to post a few facts and ask a few questions than someone getting 20 likes for posting 3 words!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.