LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

sparky said: “There's a group who understand the stock they own,...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    sparky said: “There's a group who understand the stock they own, are well informed and have done the necessary research to feel comfortable with their investment....” “Then there's the group of short sighted investors....” “They are uninformed in large and constantly want announcements released because that's how shares gain value. What they want these announcements to contain they can't tell you....”

sparky, this is probably the most laughable post I’ve read here for a while and amongst your 18 ‘Likes’ I see Timbogold and Dozen’s names. I’m not surprised you all stick together; I started this thread by posting a question to these guys seeking answers to issues related to the company and I thought they might have replied to my post more openly rather than from behind the scenes, but all of your responses tell me a lot more than what I was asking.

Something obvious that stands out to me is the way you all refer to the other group as ‘Whingers’. These so called ‘Whingers’ at least have honesty and integrity, there’s no hidden agenda, just the venting of their frustration and concern at the same constant events and misinformation that continually keep occurring around LNG Ltd. Our views have been directed towards the company, but in the group you seem to associate with in your post, personal attacks are common and integrity seems a little hard to come by. Ethical values come from actions, not from the number of ‘Likes’ you get.

If you and 'your group' actually do understand the stock, are well informed, have done the necessary research, and really were interested in posting fair dinkum comments to others in this forum, your group would post some potential solutions (rather than excuses) to issues ranging from the price of oil to market share, as it relates to LNG and some of the bigger established companies like Chevron, Exon, Shell, Total, Woodside, Cheniere etc (rather than just comparing us to projects that don’t even have full FERC and DOE approval).

All I’ve seen this group you seem to be part of doing, is pat the company and each other on the back while telling the rest of us what to do and where to go. I started this thread suggesting your group had good knowledge and wondering if some of you would be asking questions at the conference call, in the end this thread got all the answers I needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.