BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

In short (what was originally) response to your comments, and by...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    In short (what was originally) response to your comments, and by no means a direct attack on you, simply a response you your various points raised;
    1; all three to a degree. It is all dependent on the end user / purchaser, and what they are trying to achieve.
    2; BUD has purchased LIFX, a manufacturer and supplier of smart 'IOT' devices mainly consisting of lights with the ability to control and track usage of IR enabled devices (among other things). BUD has advised that whilst some customers will simply want monitoring (via panel installs - WattWatchers / BUD partnership), others will want full control, which is somewhat enabled via LIFX via various enabled products (with more to come).
    Regarding your point of install costs; if you want to save money on energy, and believe LED bulbs are the answer, you can either install yourself, or for more commercial applications, hire an electrician. The fact that BUD can provide energy savings plus monitoring SHOULD offset the install cost. That being said, the introduction of WattWatchers has been implemented to address your point of install costs - they are much more efficient than previous Ohm solutions.
    3; I personally disagree with your comments re a 'vision statement'. To my understanding, the UK has solidified legislation regarding the reporting of energy usage within commercial buildings of a certain size / criteria.
    Technology WILL progress, via BUD or otherwise, consistently seeking improvement of reporting, efficiency and other metrics. Your broad statement of 'aspirational description' (IMO) is false and misleading. If your statement were true, innovation would be significantly insignificant (again, respectfully IMO).
    4; 2M+ bulb purchasers may disagree. Your statement is IMO, incorrect and misleading. Whilst I agree that compatibility is generally mandatory to success, I strongly disagree that LIFX hasn't shown success to date. LIFX's 'trending' status could argue that their CX and satisfaction is excellent.

Again, this is just my 'aspirational description' in response to your negative and bearish views of BUD. That being said, this is just my opinion and comparative views to yours on HC. I am in no way attacking or vilifying your opinion, in fact, quite the opposite. I for one welcome the opposing views to mine (welcome Ronnie, GB et al (except those whom print verbal diarrhea)), as it provides me with a well rounded view of my investment, as opposed to the constant upramping (you know who you are).

I encourage healthy, robust discussion and debate, as it makes me a better investor moving forward (and hopefully others).

Enjoy the long weekend folks, and best of luck investing.

Yours truly,
    Jim
    Last edited by jim4334: 09/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.