BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I believe that you are a genuine contributor, but with respect,...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    I believe that you are a genuine contributor, but with respect, I think you are making a number of questionable assumptions in your posts.

Also, I note that you haven't acknowledged that I successfully countered your argument that (mandatory) energy monitoring uptake will be worse than (optional) health devices eg fitbit. Referring to (Maslow's) hierarchy of needs is imo rather academic, not relevant to this situation.

I strongly agree with all of the points that @jim4334 made in his reply to you. In addition:

You now question my paraphrasing of BUD's use of the phrase “game changing”. It's not for me to dispute company statements – yes, I know that there is plenty of competition out there, however that doesn't preclude Ohm from having very significant competitive advantages.

Re your comment "to connect a device into the switchboard of the premises which is actually more labour intensive than you would think."
    On the contrary, I believe it is relatively simple. This topic has been addressed at length in many past posts. Eg I posted Post #: 32073082 after 2018 Buddy Connect:

“2. Frictionless Installation – problem was, huge variation in electrical panels where CT clips are added then plugged into Ohm link – which meant needing photos sent to installation team and/or site visit to inspect/understand prior to installation.
    The problem had to be fixed – so that customers own staff (appropriately qualified to work with electrical panels, eg electrician) can self-install.
    Self-install and configuration achieved via Buddy Ohm guidance app, with the app also scanning the Link barcode plus the CT clip barcode to marry the two as being paired.
    Dave remarked – “this is a BIG BIG DEAL - it is DISRUPTIVE”

As you see above, CT clips are added then plugged into Ohm link. This was physically displayed at Buddy Connect. Simple and quick, whether the installation is in a 24/7 factory through to corporate office, I don't see any issue re “labour intensive”.

Re your question, “Where you think OHM fits in these 3 categories?” My layman's view is, in all three. But I don't think your question is important.

Re your question,"action-taking will increasingly be at the device level, not at the panel level". What specifically do you mean by 'device level, and 'panel level' ?”
    If you read BUD announcements, this is self-explanatory.

Like @jim4334, I welcome opinions from non-holders, but I get the sense that you are clutching at straws to support your theories, which could be better researched, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.