BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hope the operation goes well. Just listened to the webinar...

1. 7,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Hope the operation goes well.

Just listened to the webinar you're 100% correct more of the same. I will give you some confidence that I'm a little more bullish now they come clean on the situation ( not this webinar just in general).

The problem is to come clean the company was almost in administration, trust me without LIFX it would be. OHM gets a 3rd chance on the back of LIFX.

The success of the company is still on OHM not LIFX, we are heavily diluted so growth can't just come from LIFX. If both businesses get pumping we are all clear for liftoff.

I agree with Techfacts that the reason he won't mention sales is because they're most likely embarrassing. If sales get better with OHM3 watch him sing like a parrot.

The company is in survival mode not liftoff mode and cash flow positive is all about survival not SP growth. They're pushing lights out but we have no idea on the margins, meaning what revenue is generated from each sale.

On you i hope it's not terminal at all because i want you too see the ride to the end. I have chosen for learning purposes to hold to the end and i still see a working business if managed correctly. To me the business has been mismanaged to this point, not just by DM. I think the house has been mostly cleaned a few skeletons remaining. DM has to remain for stability and SP holding, that's the only reason. If he goes it could lead to another massive selldown.

But you are the reason i post like robot because i like told most posters I've seen it all before. The SP drop from insiders was a clear picture of bad eggs, they already knew Buddy was a shambles. I could see red flags long ago when each 4c came with no Ammo.

What i see with stocks is the ones who start with a small bark might have a big one at the end. Buddy went to be like Apple at the beginning but ended up being the donkey. Companies like ANO had a little bark but now have a big one. This is the reason why i like ICI small bark now in due time i think it will have a big bark and even bigger bite.

People would rather hear fluff from Bentas on being positive than an actual meaningful post.

I really hope the operation goes well and stay safe, i hope your grandchildren will get to see Buddy fly, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.