BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

"all jumping ship" is a little dramatic, and not sure which...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    "all jumping ship" is a little dramatic, and not sure which online reviews you are referring to but the Glassdoor ones have been around before the restructuring. There wouldn't be too many organisations undergoing significant downsizing that have glowing employee reviews.

That said, I think we should forget blaming DM, Seitz, Ritchie etc, because in my experience these sort of roles will always want to push the envelope and they often forget the basic premise of incomings must exceed outgoings. My view is that Jacroux in his position of CFO should have managed the spend significantly better than he has. He should have put in place very clear hurdles that needed to be met before further funds were released - in simple terms, that's what good finance directors do! Yes they need to support a growth strategy but they also need to belt the the rest of the leadership team, including the CEO, every month with some reality checks.

Because so much has been wasted through poor cost control, we are going to need Lifx to carry the load in the short/medium term. I'm still a strong believer, not in the value of smart light bulbs but smart spaces, and through marrying the various Lifx /Buddy technolgies, I think they will ultimately deliver on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.