BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Conference/Tweets/Presentations/News, page-22

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I'm sorry, but I've given you a free ride here to date. I should also add that Ronnie doesn't need me to defend him, and I'm not in this instance...

...what I'm doing is highlighting your incredulous hypocrisy. Ronnie's post and predictions are not based on logic or intelligence? What? So facts, figures, published quarterlies and announcements, quoting the CEO's comments in webinars and news articles are what exactly? Nope, no logic there.

Saying you "grabbed a few more" and were/are "backing up the truck" at 37, 35, 32, 29, 27.5 25.5, 25, 23, 21.1, 20, 19.5, 19, 18, 17.5, 17, 15.5, 15 now THAT'S logic, intelligence and insight. To those that blindly read your posts and followed along for the ride, beware, as notlistening14 is clearly in love with this stock, which is dangerous trait to avoid at all costs. He only posts about BUD, has a picture of the CEO as his avatar and when said CEO offers him another turd sandwich such as today, he takes a huge bite, comes up smiling and comments on what a great opportunity this is to test his immune system - thanks Dave, another home run.

I'm happy for you to hold and buy more as much as you like, have at it, but I can't let you attack someone for being illogical or unintelligent for merely highlighting facts whilst you deal mostly in fantasy.
    Last edited by MickySea: 18/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.